Deadline: July 21, 2017 (ongoing until filled)
TCBN is seeking an experienced volunteer Board member with knowledge, interest and passion to help advance our objectives for Community Capacity Building and Community Organizing. Board Directors demonstrate a commitment to social and economic justice. Specific skills required for this position includes:
- Skills, interest, knowledge and experience with community organizing and community capacity building focused on social, environmental and/or economic justice issues.
- Commitment to the values for equity, inclusion and self-determination built upon indigenous knowledge(s) and or lived experience.
- Representative of a group or organization member (or potential) of the TCBN Community-Labour Coalition. Priority given to organizations from the east end of Toronto.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work well with others
For more details and to share within your networks, see link here.