Looking for a GOOD JOB through community benefits?
TCBN is partnering with member organizations within our network to connect you to a career in the construction industry through construction apprenticeships, professional, administrative and technical jobs.
This FREE employment service includes one on one employment assessment and coaching and direct connections to quality employers. It also includes support to overcome barriers to employment.
Specifically, partners will provide onsite:
- Targeted resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Test preparation for trades exams: English Math and Mechanical Aptitude
You can also get help to:
- Obtain your high school transcript
- Clean up your driver abstract
- Pay for trades fees, certificates, equipment, materials and supplies through a grant or micro loan
Other services available to help overcome employment barriers:
- Workshops on financial literacy and building credit
- Guides for pardons, criminal record checks and work permits
- Reintegration services
- RSVP here for next information session, or
- Call or email to make an individual appointment
Case Manager for Employment Ontario Services