Newcomer Pathways into Construction Program is recruiting for April 2022 Cohort
Join us to learn more about:
How to access opportunities for employment in Construction through our Quick Start in Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Program, our renowned NexGen Builders Mentorship program, direct to unionized jobs and much more.
The presentation will highlight our newly launched Newcomer Pathways into Construction Program assists immigrants and refugees to learn about, and access job opportunities in construction including:
- professional, administrative, and technical positions
- construction trades
Through this program you will access to:
- Construction Sector Knowledge;
- Individualized Training and Support Services;
- Support of mentors in your respective stream;
- Job Search Preparation;
- Support with pursuing unionized construction trades jobs;
- Financial Supports to Offset Expenses; and
- Access to Internships and Job Shadowing Opportunities with Employers.
For More Information, contact: [email protected] or (647)560-2362