To celebrate our 5 year anniversary, TCBN invites storytellers to sign up to share their original writing live onstage, representing the evolution of the community benefits movement in Toronto. To provide context and historical information, storytellers will be paired with an individual or organization from TCBN's network who from our perspective has made a significant contribution to the movement. Storytellers may chose to do their own research and select other influencer not part of the TCBN network.
Top storytellers will earn a prize of $500, $250 or $100. Every storyteller selected to participate will receive $50 honorarium. We welcome fresh talent and seasoned performers. Submit your Expression of Interest and we will follow up to confirm the details. Date and venue to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All entrants must submit a fully completed expression of interest online
- The entrants shall interview by telephone or in person, the community benefits influencer they are assigned
- Develop original poem or song - 5 minutes max in length - telling the story of the community benefits influencer
- The organizer shall have the absolute discretion to refuse any applicant, decline any participation or withdraw any entries from the event at any time
- The entrants shall be solely responsible for the costs of production, maintenance, safety and good condition of his/her work at the event
- Design, writing, art and music ownership shall be vested with the designer/poet/artist/musician
- The organizer reserves the right to use any entries including support material and images for promotional or publicity purposes before or after the event
SUBMIT YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOW (DEADLINE APRIL 12, 2019)