EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Assist you in identifying areas in your job search process that can be improved.
- Give feedback and assistance in preparing resumés to match a specific job posting and successfully market your skills with cover letters that will help you land an interview.
- Address interview concerns and give tips on how to prepare for an interview. Learn how to answer common behavioral questions geared specifically to your target area of employment.
- Arrange mock interviews, video tape your trial interview, and provide feedback.
- Invite resource people for relevant workshops such as Employment Standards and Employees’ Rights at Work.
- Arrange work experience through referrals to community agencies, private sector, and employers.
- Match you with employment offers from public or private sector companies.
- Teach you how to develop job maintenance skills in order to stay in the job over the long term.
for more information please contact us at: 416-703-7770 or [email protected]