Is your community or labour group located near a major infrastructure or urban development project or part of a historically disadvantaged community or equity-seeking group? If so, we can help your group:
Reasons to Join
- Connect your community into training pathways leading to careers in the construction trades
- Take action on barriers faced by internationally trained workers and groups seeking employment equity
- Create business markets for social enterprise through supporting social procurement and sector capacity development
- Leverage transit and urban development projects for community benefits in your community
- Help build a more inclusive economy and a more sustainable city
Please complete and sign by an authorized representative our membership form online, or download form. Your application will be submitted and approved by our Board of Directors at its next scheduled meeting. Please see up to date directory of our members.